News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

What is your Favorite Manga Series

Here is another obligatory starter thread for the forums. What is your Favorite Manga Series?

For me I am partial to Professor Negima? It is a great series and I find it quite amusing. 

Neon Genesis Evangelion is really good. I am still waiting on the 4th installment of remastered movies. been like 6 years

I like to read web manga's and comics. My favorite webcomic/manga is Megatokyo followed by Questionable Content. As for regular manga I like Trigun and Helsing. 

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with Webcomics. I like to read them occasionally. I do have autograph copies of the Megatokyo Volumes 1,2,&3 from when I went to Otakon back in 2005. Twas a good time. 

• 1 month later...

That is true. It is an art form. The media just so happens to be online instead on printed material. 

• 2 years later...

I have been reading the Overlord Manga. Its pretty good. I am almost completed to the current volume. Once that is done, I will start to read the Graphic novels. 

Important Information

Privacy Policy