2 2
Naomi

What Kind Of Activity Did Anime Club Carry Out?

Anime club does not exist in my school.

Therefore, I cannot imagine the contents of activity.(・・)?

Naomi,

Wikipedia Has a really good article on what type of activities an anime club carries out. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Anime_club

An anime club is an organization that meets to discuss, show, and promote anime in a local community setting and can also focus on broadening Japanese cultural understanding.[1] Anime clubs are increasingly found at universities and high schools. Organizers may also utilize public meeting spaces such as a library[2] or a government center.[3] Many anime club attendees identify themselves asotaku. Although the core of anime club attendees are in their twenties, there are generally no age requirements. Adults in their fifties and sixties and teenagers also attend.[4]

Activities

Anime club meetings can occur on a weekly or monthly basis. In addition to viewing anime, clubs engage in other activities such as viewing anime music videos, reading manga, karaoke and cosplaying.[5]Many clubs host online forums to further foster community interaction, and feature a library to lend books and manga to members. Participants of an anime club often are also involved in volunteering and organization of local anime conventions.[6][7]

Dependent on the scope of the club, activities can also have a broader range, to include playing of table top games such as shogi, go, and mahjong. Outside activities include saké tasting and visits to cultural events such as National Cherry Blossom Festival or a kendo demonstration.

Anime Showings

Typically anime clubs exhibit shows in their original Japanese language track with English subtitles. Dependent upon policy of the club, anime fansubs or localized dubs can be shown.

Larger clubs can have multiple viewing rooms. Usually one room features localized anime and the other fansubs. The fansub room can also be known as the 'divx' room, named after the popular video codec.

Due to the long running and episodic nature of some anime, exhibition is scheduled in blocks with breaks. Often, a twenty six episode series will be screened over the period of several months.

There are also informal policies in some club circles regarding the total length of a viewed show. For example, Bleach and InuYasha run for nearly two-hundred episodes each. At this length, a club may be perpetually showing episodes, effectively depriving another show of that spot. Additionally, it may be difficult for new members of the club to follow or become interested in a storyline that has already progressed far.

Our community here is a virtual club. Its a place where we can get together online and discuss everything Anime, Manga and Japanese related. We are small but we hope to expand our member base. I hope this information helps.

Naota's correct. That's pretty much what anime clubs do. I'd also like to add that anime clubs can also sometimes do gaming and/or work well with a separate gaming club for running joint events as many great games are anime based and come from Japan.

For example I was club president of the anime club while I was in college. Since the college didn't have a separate gaming club we filled that role as well by becomming the anime and gaming club and we would hold events for both anime and gaming. Sometimes we were even able to combine the two as some games like the Guilty Gear series have a strong anime style to them while still satisfying the hardcore fighting game fans because it played like the Street Fighter games.

Very nicely said Kenshin. It looks like we may have covered everything. lols.

Anime clubs are fun to be apart. You get to meet with people of the same interest and discuss the things you like.

@Naota

I understand!

It is wonderful.

Thank you for giving detailed description.("▽"*)

@Kenshin

Did you act as the President of the anime club of a college? (◎0◎)oh!

@Vash

I agrees.

I dont know not much anime. I think that it will get to know from now on.

\(>з<)丿

By the way, to what Anime did looked at the club?

An Anime club is like other school clubs if in a school environment. You have a club adviser, President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.

The Adviser is the person who interfaces between the club and the school. Gives advice on school policies and makes sure the club keeps on track for the most part.

The President Oversee's the club. Initiates discussions within the club. The Vice President is like the president but usually he/she takes responsibility when the president is not around.

The secretary keeps tracks of the minutes and helps ensure the meeting follows the agenda.

The Treasurer helps with the clubs finances.

Really!

I heard Animeclub, and when it seems to be pleasant, I imagined.

Anime Club is fun from what Naota Has told me. The discussions the series and the good times they had.

@Vash

Thank you.

Was Naota told to you various things about Animeclub?

It is enviable that there is Animeclub! (>_<。)

I told him about anime club. He said it sounded like fun. He was never a club goer type. but that is just vash.

@Kenshin

Did you act as the President of the anime club of a college? (◎0◎)oh!

Yes I did. It was a lot of work having to figure things out and get things organized and keep the club together and going, but it was also a lot of fun. :)

Yes I did. It was a lot of work having to figure things out and get things organized and keep the club together and going, but it was also a lot of fun. :)

I enjoyed my time with the anime club. it made college very fun. ;)

@Kenshin

It is a hard thing!(;´ρ`)

But it seems to be pleasant.

It was good.゜*。(*´Д`)。*°

@Naota

I would also like to participate in Animeclub.(*・ω・)ノ゜+.゜

Naomi, You are a member of our anime club. Be it a virtual club. but you are a member nonetheless

@Kenshin

It is a hard thing!(;´ρ`)

But it seems to be pleasant.

It was good.゜*。(*´Д`)。*°

Yes, it wasn't always easy and I didn't always know what I was doing, but it was a lot of fun. What was nice is that I had lots of help. I had the following people to help me:

Vice President

Treasurer

Senator

Secretary

In my case the club advisor was not a lot of help. They would just sign things for us so we were pretty much on our own.

The vice president would do things for me that I couldn't do because I was busy with classes and work and could not get to everything that needed to be done.

The treasurer kept track of our club money and would figure out things like how much it would cost to run an event and also would come up with ideas to get more money for the club with fundraisers and sometimes we had an entry fee for gaming tournaments.

The senator represented the club in student council. The student council had a senate made up of senators from every club and when decisions had to be made in student council the senate would debate about it and vote on it. If the club didn't have a senator, either the president or vice president would have to go to the senate meetings so we were really glad somebody wanted to be our senator.

The secretary did just as Naota said, they kept track of what we talked about at club meetings and made sure we didn't forget to talk about things that were important.

A kenshin, Your adviser kind of reminded me of my days in college. Our adviser rarely showed up and we had to change advisers. But the New Adviser was really busy most of the time so I wound up having to keep him in the loop of what happened.

Thank you for teaching in detail!

I am the captain of a club in my junior high school days.

I am not the captain's vessel.

It was very hard.(@[email protected])

But I did my best.

• Like 1

That is all one can ask you to do, As long as you did your best.

Thank you for teaching in detail!

I am the captain of a club in my junior high school days.

I am not the captain's vessel.

It was very hard.(@[email protected])

But I did my best.

Ganbatte kudasai Ganbatte kudasai Ganbatte kudasai