News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

What kind of games do you like to play?

Games  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What Kind of games do you like to play

• Video Games ( Console/PC)
      • Tabletop Games
      • Pen and Paper Games
      • Card Games
      • Party Games
      • Other/Not listed

Here is a poll for everyone. What kind of games do you like to play. 

I play many games. I prefer video games, but I will play card games, tabletop games, rpg's etc.

So far the results of the poll is quite interesting. I am still interested to see how this changes over time ? 

On 8/13/2018 at 1:15 PM, vash said:

So far the results of the poll is quite interesting. I am still interested to see how this changes over time ? 

That is cool. I am looking forward too. However, I do foresee that this poll may be dormant for now until we get more participation. 

I don't think this would work as we don't have that many followers as of right now. But hopefully I can do polls in the future. 

I don't use twitter. I think the concept is a bit meh. But hopefully you can get more exposure on this site by utilizing social media

On 8/22/2018 at 9:52 AM, vash said:

I don't use twitter. I think the concept is a bit meh. But hopefully you can get more exposure on this site by utilizing social media

@vashthat is understandable. It is hard to get followers. I think it is just that we don't have the steady content to draw people in. I am trying to change that. 

• 3 years later...

Important Information

Privacy Policy