3 3
sp346

How About Those Other Sci-Fi Shows

Uh huh. speaking of dvr. my hard drive died in my stb. time to replace it. lols.

I've seen a tiny bit of it, so most names and events will go over my head. XD;

I've seen most of the original series. Never did watch get around to watching the whole thing. I've seen the whole remake and only part of Caprica.

Both the original and the remake were intended to be very dark, but IMO the remake carried the dark theme through much better.

Those were the good Old days. What was good was watching Tales from the Crypt and Lost in Space.

I still find my self watching those when they are on T.V you can catch them sometimes on SYFY ever so often.

How about Firefly (later made into Serenity). That was one of the most popular cancelled shows ever. It really have cool how they came up with this futuristic society where English and Chinese cultures were the only ones that survived.

I've heard of it, but haven't seen it. A futuristic society with only the Chinese and English cultures sounds interesting though.

Dear Buddah I want a pony and a read rocket. Lols

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Hey, here's something I've been wondering about Doctor Who: a Time Lord can regenerate twelve times, right? And, according to what I've read, he's regenerated ten times already, which means he's got two left. Makes me wonder what will happen once they get to his last one.

EDIT: Please feel free to correct me on any misinformation I mentioned, I am not an expert on Doctor Who. XD

I asked my dad and he said he was only supposed to re-gen 9 times. After the max he is supposed to be non existent. Gotta love how things work out. lols

Its 12 times, although its one of those areas that Doctor Who keeps ambiguous. The Master, the Doctor's archenemy, used up all his lives a long time ago, but that hasn't stopped him from constantly appearing in different bodies. So I wouldn't be surprised if they have a plot line to keep him going. He is a Time Lord after all and travelling through time and dimensions is his thing.Big Doctor Who fan here

Thanks you very much for clarifying things. I do know my dad used to be hard core into Dr. Who when it first came out so his info is a bit outdated.