2 2
naota

What Is Your Favorite Summertime Otaku Memory?

Alright, I saw this posted by Tokyo Pop and I thought this would be a good topic for our forums. The Question is What is your favorite summertime otaku memory? You can put anything down from anime, manga, music, movies anything Japanese related. I think it will be interesting to see what others would have to say.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

Back during college, I remember getting various anime series over the summer. I had gotten things like Gundam Wing, Kenshin, and most of GTO over the summer. With Gundam Wing, I remember it being such a big deal because back when it was on Toonami, they didn't always play the intro and seeing the intro just made it feel more "complete" to have.

• Like 1

Right now There are the cicadas. The first time in 17 years here were going to have the cicadas. Reminds me of all the summer time anime's.  

I remember toonami and DBZ. Watched YuYu hakusho and remember how pumped it used to make me.

I love having a DVR and on demand and everything but there was something special about "your show" being on at 230 and if you didnt watch it then you didn't see it, end of story

Since you still have a digital video recorder device then set it to record toonami on Saturdays nights then watch it when you get a chance :rolleyes::P

Sent from my Galaxy S3