News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

Gutten Taug

Tyki_Mikk

gutten taug  My name is George, though I go by many different names. Names like Moroii, Tyki, Lord Baron Norris. Im 31 years old. I am formerly of the great Empire state, New York. I now reside in Florida, the Sunshine state. I have a mass love of things Occult as well as anime and manga. also I find the field of Steampunk to be most fasinating and hope to dip my claw- i mean fingers into it. I try to stand by my friends as best i can. and i hope to be a good contributor to this forum both in anime and gaming as well as anywere else i can. thanks for your time... see you round the realm!

I look forward to it. Especially since your the Resident MTG and T/T/G Master.

Yo Dawg. Its about time you stepped back into this Realm. Have you been busy Attending to the Earls Quest for World Domination.