2 2
Kenshin

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

May this year be better than last year :)

Did anyone make new year resolutions?

Happy New Year. May this year be better than last year. My new year resolution is to loose some more weight that I regained and to get my ccnp. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

My new year resolution is to get more physically fit and stronger so I move a lot more weight (that's not mine :P).

My new year started like crap. Hit a deer on the way home from work on New Years Day at midnight. Luckily no damage to me or the car. My uncle was rushed to the hospital. Not Fun. But it looks like I may be closing on the house on the 14th. and that is currently tentative.  Also I start my new 8-5 shift on Sunday.

Happy New Year ani12 :)

My new year started like crap. Hit a deer on the way home from work on New Years Day at midnight. Luckily no damage to me or the car. My uncle was rushed to the hospital. Not Fun. But it looks like I may be closing on the house on the 14th. and that is currently tentative.  Also I start my new 8-5 shift on Sunday.

Yikes that sucks. At least there was no damage to you or the car. Did you kill the deer dead?

How's the new shift working out for you?

I didn't kill the deer. Did hurt it though. 
The new shift is fine. Feels much better than the night shift. Thing actually get done for once. We no longer have to do S&A because that department has been sent down south. Looks Like I will be closing on the house sometime next week. I just wish they can let me know so that I Can take the time off. 

Good luck on the house closing :)

When I hit the 2 deer in the same year they died instantly. Though I did run the 2nd one over again to be sure. ;)