News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

Hey, I'm Steve

Issac

Met Naota at Queen City this year.  I'm from Connecticut, and everyone wondered what the hell I was doing in Charlotte haha.

Anyway, I had a blast.  Thanks for the card.

• Like 1

Hey Steve. I was the earl and your rival in press your luck. It was a good time. Nice to see you here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forums Steve. We are an open community with no restrictions from where you are located. Anyone can join and participate. I head some stories from Naota and from what I have heard it was a great time. . 

4 hours ago, naota said:

Hey Steve. I was the earl and your rival in press your luck. It was a good time. Nice to see you here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

One of the winning con tickets from the show was a pair for Tsubasacon, which is in 5 weeks.  I'll be returning to work around then.  

Going to have to give them up-  Got a friend you want to bring?

3 hours ago, Issac said:

One of the winning con tickets from the show was a pair for Tsubasacon, which is in 5 weeks.  I'll be returning to work around then.  

Going to have to give them up-  Got a friend you want to bring?

Unfortunately I am scheduled out due to work and many of my con going friends are in New York and the Trek to West Virginia is not feasible with the current budget. You could always hit up the TsubasaCon  Facebook page to see if anyone is interested.