News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

The World God Only Knows

vash

The World god only know is an interesting anime series. It centers around a 17 year old high school student named Keima Katsuragi. Keima is not your normal highschool student. He is more of a Loner who plays dating sims. He is very smart even though he spends most of his waking moments playing Dating games rejecting the real world and substituting his own.

Keima is known as the Conquering God because of his ability to beat any dating sim. The series revolves around this unique trait. His life is changed when he receive an email asking him to Conquer girl which he accepts because he believes that is for a new video game. At that time he meets a demon named Elsie. She is to help Keima retrieve lost souls.

The lost souls are demons who take advantage of girls who have empty hearts. I use empty loosely because it doesn’t mean They are lonely because of love or what not. It just means that they are having some sort of internal conflict.

Overall the series is good. It is funny yet can be very series. The animation is really good and the voice acting is spot on with both the original Japanese and English dubbed version.

The character development is sold. Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. The series uses many elements from dating sims and other gaming genres. It pokes fun in a nice and clean way.

I enjoyed the series I give it a 5 out of 5 for being unique, funny, and overall being a good series.

Important Information

Privacy Policy