News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

Casey Jones The Movie Review

bonedaddy2k8

Anyone who knows me, knows that I’m a hung Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan. You can name a piece of TMNT memorabilia;I have owned it at one time or another. So when I heard that there was new turtle movie out, you better believe I was excited. Then I heard that Michael Bay was directing and I figured “alright I like the Transformers movies.” Then came the stab in the heart when Bay announced that the turtles were going to be aliens.......This is when I went on nerd rage and wrote a lot of negative things on facebook. I just about gave up hope when ”That Guy With The Glasses” made fun of a homemade movie that follows the back story of everyone's favorite hockey mask wearing sports equipment using psycho Casey Jones!

Good lord was this little 35 min bit of awesome is by far better then anything that Michael Schumacher can come up with. At first this was going to be review of the movie but instead I going tell you why you should check this flick out.

THE WRITING:Polaris Banks wrote a well thought out story of how Casey Jones became a vigilante why he feels the need to clean up the streets of New York and that there is more to him that a guy that beats muggers with a hockey stick

THE CAST: Casey Jones is played by Hilarion Banks yes Polaris Banks brother but this turn out to be an awesome decision. He makes the role his own. He refers just about every from Casey has seen over the years just making something familiar yet new. and the rest of the cast is also great especially with how little you see of most of them in fact the only two other chatters that really have a big role in the film are Michelangelo (voice by Robbie Rist and act by Marty Moreno) who only show up near the end

to stop Casey from killing a kid stealing a car radio then helping fight off a group of foot ninjas .

Then April O’Neill (played by Savannah Welch) whose role is to set the stage for a city that needs Casey Jones and best of all Polaris Banks did the one thing that not even the big budget movies did he get April into the yellow jumpsuit ‘something i waited to since the first movie.

THE COSTUMES: The costumes are just downright amazing. Every outfit that Casey Jones have wore at one point or another also though it may be quite up to par with Jim Hudson the Michelangelo costumes is awesome as well as the foot ninja

And finally there’s the NINJA TURTLE tribute. though this movie you can see little tribute to the ninja turtles such as having Krang in the film which was amazing to see in a live action movie or pointing out that fact that the turtle like weird things on pizza and finally there’s the fact Casey has a cricket bat but in a stock of genies they did not call attention to it but instead let the fans point it out for themselves.

So there you have it the reasons why you sound go and watch this movie it free to watch at www.caseyjonesthemovie.com. Any one who love the ninja turtle movie or even if you're not a fan I highly recommend this film. until next time this is bonedaddy2k8

Important Information

Privacy Policy