News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

What series are you currently into?

naota

Here is the obligatory post for the Anime Series Section. The question is What Anime Series are you currently into?

I am currently watching My Hero Academia, My First Girlfriend is a Gal, High School DXD, RE-Zero: life in another world, Cowboy Bebop(for the 12th time), Darling in the Franxx and Charlotte to name a few. 

Kill La Kill, Psycho-Pass, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gurren Lagaan, Deadman Wonderland, Angel Beats, Samurai Champloo, Case Closed, Keninichi: The Mightiest Disciple, Ergo Proxy, Chobits, Ghost in the Shell and Paranoia Agent are pretty good anime series if you want to watch anime from the early 2000's to 2010's. 

But for now, I have been watching a bunch of the simudubs found on Funimation. Overlord, How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, Chio's School Road, My Hero Academia and Akiba's Trip.

If you want some classic recommendations, I say you should watch Gigantor, Astro Boy, Akira, Speed Racer and Dragon Ball. 

• Thanks 1

If you want some classic recommendations, I say you should watch Gigantor, Astro Boy, Akira, Speed Racer and Dragon Ball. 
    Those are really good series

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am currently watching Kill La Kill and Guren Laggan. I know I am behind the times but I Have a large list of anime to watch. 

I just finished binge watching the first season of Steins;Gate. That series is quite interesting. I enjoyed it. Now I need to watch the 2nd Season called Steins;Gate 0. The first episode is good. Now I need to wait till Thursday Night to binge watch up to the latest episode

I recommend it. I finished watching the first season and a all of the current episodes of the airing season. If you want a psychological thriller/drama with tons of comedy then this is for you. I will do a review once I finish the series 

• Thanks 1

LOL. I finished the series the other day. I am with you on having to wait for new episodes. but It is what it is. All you need to do is just wait.

I know the pain of having to wait. I have to wait for new episodes of Overload Season 3 and How not to Summon a demon lord. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know that feeling. I just finished watching "My Wife is the Student Council President" and "My wife is a high school student" Both are funny. I also started watching Angels of Death on Funimation. Its really good. 

• 3 months later...

I have been watching Zombie Land Saga, That time I got Reincarnated as a slime, and goblin slayer. I am thinking about picking up a couple of additional series. but I haven't made up my mind yet. 

• 2 years later...

I have been enjoying the Assassin that has been reincarnated as an Aristocrat as well as the Fruits of Evolution.

On 11/30/2021 at 11:02 AM, mamonga said:

I have been enjoying the Assassin that has been reincarnated as an Aristocrat as well as the Fruits of Evolution.

Those are pretty good. I have been enjoying those in addition to Tak Op. Destiny. Mashouko Tensei. 

• 5 weeks later...

I finished watching the Jobless reincarnation and boy was i impressed. the Series was good. the story was very well put together with a great plot. Character development was spot on and I think the second season will be even better.

• 1 year later...

This season has some really good bangers out. Very good and action packed series. Cant complain about that.

Important Information

Privacy Policy