5 5
vash

Whats Your Favorite Sport?

I have a topic to suggest and here it goes.

I know sports are everywhere. Most people like sports and watch them for entertainment and some people make money off of them. My question is what is your favorite sport, why, and who is your favorite team?

I would say I like watching football. I used to play in school. I would say My favorite team is the Raiders, be it Oakland or LA Teams :D

I don't watch that many sports. But when I do I usually root for the under dog team because that is what I do.

I don't watch may sports but occasionally I'll watch baseball and football. Favorite teams for each are NY Yankees and NY Giants.

I have been suck watching Football when I am at work because everyone there likes foot ball. Don't get me wrong its a good game but something I cant stand watching for long periods of time.

LOL I can see that. Lately down here, with not much else to do I've been watching more football and find myself getting more into it. Last night's game with the Giants and 49ers was actually very exciting. For a while there I thought the Giants's defense was in serious trouble and.....oh no.

Please let me get my anime back from the move soon. I'll turn into a football fanatic without it! :wacko:

Lols, I know how that is. I have been forced to watch the footbal while at work. I do have to say the Playoff game between the NYG and SF49ers was a very close match indeed.

This Sundays game looks like its going to be a a close game. Who do you think is going to win. The Giants or the Pats

I am not going to say anything about the super bowl or who is going to win. I know to keep my mouth shut when it comes to certain teams ;)

well said naota. though i am divided in my loyalties to the two teams one is my home team ad the other is my favored team....we shall see

As I'm a Giants fan, I'm hoping for the Giants to win today.
nice. I guess we shall see later tonight.

;)

LOLs, a bit late, but I'm glad the Giants won. :)

It was a good game. The commercials were lame this year though.

The game was awesome. I enjoyed watching it. There were some good commericials like the M&M Sexy and I know it Commercial.

Naota i agree with you on the the M&M commerical that had me going. The game though was still awesome, my brother owns me money still lol and my best friend owns me a backrub lmao xD

personally im not much of a football fan, i enjoy volleyball, swimming and cannot wait till the Olympics, Misty Mae Treanor is my Idol

That is cool. The olympics should be cool. I do like the classic's such as the roman greco wrestling, swimming, the louge, bobsleeding, and the wonderful sport of curling. (LOLS) :groupwave:

Have to say go Giants, but not a big football fan. Used to be a die hard Knicks fan, you know the type that is screeming in front of the TV watching the game, raising my blood pressure. Some years ago, stopped watching. Don't know what happened. Then got into the Yankees. Did season tickets until life got in the way and now only go to a few games a year.

Are we also including sports we play? I love skiing. Anybody else into skiing?

I've never been skiing but I've always wanted to try it once. That and snowboarding. As for other sports I did run on the track team and threw the shot put back in high school.

When things settle down enough for me I'm going to see if I can maybe get back into kick boxing or a traditional martial art again.

@SP346- Talking about sports you like to play is permitted here. Its cool that you like skiiing

@Kenshin- nice I didn't know you participated on track and shot put.

I don't think I would like skiiing or snoboarding. For me. I don't like going down hill on one peice of wood or 2 with no brakes. LOLS.

There is nothing wrong with skiing or snoboarding. They can be fun when the weather is right.

@Kenshin- nice I didn't know you participated on track and shot put.

I don't think I would like skiiing or snoboarding. For me. I don't like going down hill on one peice of wood or 2 with no brakes. LOLS.

Bah brakes are overrated. :P

Yeah I used to throw and run....lol throw and run...take that out of context....why don't I. :rolleyes:

Bah brakes are overrated. :P

Yeah I used to throw and run....lol throw and run...take that out of context....why don't I. :rolleyes:

That is funny Kenshin. Really Funny. My thing is I am a big man and I don't want to end up like Sony Bono.