5 5
vash

Whats Your Favorite Sport?

My thing is I am a big man and I don't want to end up like Sony Bono.

You just have to stay out to the trees and there is this really cool invention called a helmet that really saves your head :lol:

Skiing is the best. Spend the day in the cold going really fast and then its happy hour time!!!

I still don't know about the skiiing. Just not into it. There are few sports that I do like to watch and participate in. I can be bland sometimes. lols.

My thing is I am a big man and I don't want to end up like Sony Bono.

LOL, you know that isn't really all bad. He did get to have Cher for a while. :biggrin:

I still don't know about the skiiing. Just not into it. There are few sports that I do like to watch and participate in.

Such as? I have a good idea of what you'd like to watch, but what would you like to participate in?

Skiing is the best. Spend the day in the cold going really fast and then its happy hour time!!!

You have just made me want to try it more.

A: I like going really fast.

B: Who doesn't like happy hour time? :biggrin:

C: I can get over the cold

@ Kenshin, I like watching baseball, foot balls, bowling, pool, swimming and things like that. I am just odd that way. :P

I like to bowl but that is what i like to do at this time. :P

You have just made me want to try it more.

A: I like going really fast.

B: Who doesn't like happy hour time? :biggrin:

C: I can get over the cold

And most ski houses have a hot tube, so just image a really hot tube with a drink in hand. :laugh:

Nice. It took me 15 years to go swimming without a shirt on. I don't I would be going into a hot tub anytime soon ;)

And most ski houses have a hot tube, so just image a really hot tube with a drink in hand. :laugh:

Now that's an image I really dive into. :biggrin:

Its been a while since I went swimming or was in a hot tub. I wish I could do that right now.

Well naota the weather is starting to get better. You should be able to get out and do more excorcise and play some sports ;)

empty.gif

Very Funny Vash Very Funny. I plan on having an active summer. I have a week long camping trip planned as well other activities.

Soccer is fun. I used to play it when I was a kid in elementary school.

I like soccer too. It's a very fast paced game and I like games like that. Back in gym class I was usually picked to the goalie as not many shots would get by me. I had good reflexes and could move in almost any direction really quickly back then.

I would have never known that kenshin.

I should get back into bowling. its been a while for me.

I should do that as well. Though it just doesn't feel the same down here without our bowling group.

I would have never known that kenshin.

Yeah, I really let myself go in college. I was really athletic prior to college in tip top condition.

Nice. I was never athletic. But I am in shape. Round is a shape.

Everybody needs a little motivation to get off the couch :)

I've been watching Kenishi the Mightiest Dsciple. Its been motivating me to get out there and exercise. Training for a mud race and I'm not a runner at all. Never could run, not even as a kid. But planning to do that crazy 5K run this summer in New Windsor.

My motivation to get off the couch it to run to the store to get a new video game, movie, or toy to play around with. LOLS.

My motivation to get off the couch it to run to the store to get a new video game, movie, or toy to play around with. LOLS.

Thats a knee slapper vash. Very funny. Lols.

@Naota

I am also playing soccer from the time of the nursery school.

I aim at Nadeshiko.

@Kenshin

I would like to strike a shot to the goal which you protect.

I belong to the soccer club!

Is the sport on couch a boom?

You still get off the couch for that! I guess you haven't discovered online shopping yet :P

Naomi good luck with your goal. You can do it.

Couch surfing is slang for staying at home being a couch potato (sitting and watching tv).