1 1
vash

I Am Vash The Stampeede

I am a peace loving, donut eating, girl crazy pacifist. I travels around "Planet Gunsmoke" (the name on the toy box) and tries to bring peace to where there once was chaos. Unfortunately I have no luck and wreaks more havoc than I can fix.

My past is a mystery. Unbelievable rumors about me flow through the public like wind. I changed one of the Seven Cities into a mountain of rubble, made a big hole on the Fifth Moon, and some say I was directly involved in the Big Fall, the crash of the spaceships, over a hundred years ago. There are many who doubt my existence as this half legendary figure.

:)

We meet again Vash the Stampede

Lmao :P That sounds epic for a greeting G.

I think he may have been trying to rule the world of all worlds. Ohio

dear good. first Ohio then..... the world... and finally that small foreign contry that borders new york and pennsylvania... NEW JERSEY!!!!

Don't get me started on Jersey. :P but that is funny dude :nothingtoadd:

Don't get me started on that one bro. Lets just say that I don't care about that person anymore.

I don't know what naota is talking about the jersey girl that goes to school in the UK but I have been in Ohio, Pensylvania, and Jersy within the past year doing some odd jobs.

Hey Onizuka, I have made it out of the Badlands (aka parts of Staten Island, Jersey, Pennsylvania and even Belize. ) Lols I am a hermit, moving around and around. But where ever I go, Gunfire is found.

Hey Onizuka. Nice to mee you too. I am naota and I am the Site Administrator. When you get a chance you can post an introduction and participate in the site. :)