6 6
naota

What Anime Series Are You Currently Watching Right Now?

i just finish wacthing rosario vampire witch was enjoyable but i recomen the manga more then the anime becase the manga is much more indeath then the anime and has alot more drama and actson were it seem like a after tought also they left out the main storyfrom the manga

Thats cool. That series is on my list of anime's to watch. I just started watching School Rumble. That is pretty funny for the most part. I just finished watching Negima!?, and Ah! My Goddess again.

I finished School Rumble and School Rumble Extra Class and I like it. It took me a while to get into it but once I got into it. I kind of reminded me of my college days in some sick and twisted way. lols.I just started watching "Demon King Doraimon" The first espide is quite interesting and I will now need to watch the rest. I am defineatly looking forward to the rest.

When I finally get my stuff from my mother's move I'll probably hit Gundam Seed or Nadesico again.

When I finally get my stuff from my mother's move I'll probably hit Gundam Seed or Nadesico again.

Nice. THere is nothing wrong with re-watching the classics. NETFLIX has been my friend lately. I have been streaming many anime with it.

i just Finished watchig the first episode ANOTHER. Its a new series that currently showing in Japan. It looks Good. I cant wait to see it come state side.

Tonight I'm starting my favorite series: Rouroni Kenshin

I had to wait until I got a VCR as while I have most episodes on DVD, I have about 10 on good old VHS tape. When I watch it, what I do is I start with the OVAs about Kenshin's past before the series and then after the series I usually watch the movie followed by the other OVAs that take place after the series.

That's Cool. I have yet to see that series. I should watch that soon.

O.O

*falls backward in classic anime style*

Wait wa.....ho...

*Ahem*

I'm OK now, really. You just surprised me is all, given that you've seen much more anime than I have. :rolleyes:

LMAO. I have a huge list of anime I have to watch. Plus working full time and running my own business does eat up my anime time :P. I promise that I will get to the anime.

Well I do know how much time your job takes up since we did work together. Knowing how many projects you have and running this place I'm surprised you have time to watch any anime at all. :P

Well I do know how much time your job takes up since we did work together. Knowing how many projects you have and running this place I'm surprised you have time to watch any anime at all. :P

You got taht right. 40 hours a week at my current job. Plus the computer repair business I own. Plus the projects I am working on. I barely have enough time for me. But I am working on trying t get that fixed. :P

I just finished watching Ressurection Princess. It was a good series. I wonder if they will make a sequel to it.

I told you it was good. lols. I am in the process of getting RED LINE. it looks good form what I have seen.

I started watching strike witches last night. I like the series. Its got a good story line, funny characters and Fan Service. Boy did the writers go crazy with fan service.

I started watching a series called Starship Operators recently. Its pretty good so far(having only seen four episodes), though the first episode establishes things pretty quick. Then again, the series IS only twelve episodes.

I also started watching Infinite Ryvius, which is also a sci-fi anime like Starship Operators, but very different, story wise. And most of the DVDs are a pain to find. DX

I just started watching cat planet cuties. Its pretty funny. I will order it on thursday so I can watch it in english

I started seeing a ”Fairy tale”.

But, "seven years after" that I began to see.

And Rock Lee, DuelMasters・・・

Fairy Tale is pretty good. Drakenfyre, PeterbedPerril and I got an autograph poster of Fairy Tale Signed by its US Voice Actors.

I have this poster Signed when I went to the New York Comic Con/ Anime Fest in 2011.

18179.jpg

By the American Cast for Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray

800px-10.16.1FairyTailCastByLuigiNovi2.jpg

The Funimation staff and voice cast of the anime at the 2011 New York Comic Con, from left to right:Todd Haberkorn (Natsu), Cherami Leigh (Lucy), Colleen Clinkenbeard (Erza), Newton Pittman (Gray) and Tyler Walker (ADR director).

I think i am going to start watching :The world God only knows:. it looks interesting.

@Naota

Wao!!Are they Natsu and Glay??

Thank you!!

I looked at ”Sancarea” last week.

It is still the first talk.

And it is looking only about 22 minutes?

I have suspended seeing there.

Because I had a very fearful premonition.(*_*)

I will look at a continuation.

And Inuyasha is seen!

I saw the first episode of "The world god only knows" it looks good. I will watch it when i get some time.