2 2
Kenshin

D&d

Anybody like to play D&D? I used to play it excessively in college and have a huge collection of 3rd and 3.5 edition books. I haven't played the new 4th edition yet though.

I know of a couple of people up here that was looking to play but we couldn't fine a DM.

I know how that can go, and if the DM sucks the game sucks. I've had good and bad DMs and it really makes or breaks the game.

Yeah, Its been so long since I played D&D that I forgot how to play.

well if you guys wanted to do a cyber rpg i can see what i can do. i do have DM guide book though it is 3.5

I heard the new 4.0 rules are really bad and they suck kaka

Its been about 10-15 years since i played D&D. I played when it was AD&D with the cd.

I played it back when my brother was in high school. He graduated in 93. i graduated in 2003 so figure it is about 20 years., I wasn't into computers at that time. I was happy with my game boy

Come to think of it. I think I sold the original 89 game boy for more than what it originally sold for.

True that. But I think D&D would be good to get into, I don't know how cyber D&D would go. That would be hard unless you use the crappy D&D game that is out on pc and gaming consoles.

Yeah, one idea would get the active members to be in the same area set up a pc for with a webcam for the dm and the players and have the DM do a video session.

that sounds cool :l33t:

I just realized the :admin: looks like Hitler holding a sign.

Ummmm..... dude it is Hitler holding a sign :l33t:

I think the :admin: the hair is the shadow of the sign on the head and the stash has to be a bad grin,

Same here because I don't want anybody offended by a free forum gif i found on the interwebs