News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

Whats your favorite anime movie

vash

What is your favorite anime movie? 

At this time my current favorite movie is "A silent voice".

A Silent Voice Film Poster.jpg

The movie is filled with good writing. The plot is excellent and there is a lot of twists in it. If you are looking for a movie that has Laughter, crying, drama and everything in between this movie has it all for you.

Paprika is a really good anime series. It is colorful and filled with lots of psychotropic visuals. The storyline is decent and overall its good. 

Too many to name. It's hard for me to pick  just one out of classics like Akira, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Ghost in the Shell, etc.

2 minutes ago, Dekkard said:

Too many to name. It's hard for me to pick  just one out of classics like Akira, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Ghost in the Shell, etc.

@Dekkard that is so true. I have too many to name so I listed my current favorite movie.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with @Dekkard. when you watch so many, you have to constantly keep rating them. But I like to keep them as favorites and move them around the list depending on my mood. 

• 2 years later...

I am looking forward to the Final Evangelion Movie. 3.33+1.11. 

Important Information

Privacy Policy