News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

IchibanCon 2022

naota

cropped-ichilogo2022.png 

Ichiban 2022 will be the 12th year for the convention since the pandemic cancelled it in 2021. With that aside, the conevention has a tenative date of 1/13/22 - 1/16/22.

According to the About Us Page of Ichiban.

About Us
    Ichibancon is a four-day event that features a variety of entertainment in a diverse, multi-function, crowd-friendly environment. One ticket price gives you access to all Concerts, Live Acts, and Performers to industry and media guests, DJs, artists, and vendors.

Ichibancon is held annually in Concord, North Carolina. It currently is a four-day event that features a variety of entertainment in a diverse, multi-function, crowd-friendly environment. One ticket price gives you access to all Concerts, Live Acts, and Performers to industry and media guests, DJs, artists, and vendors. Fans from all over the world make plans to attend yearly. Tickets are available in advance or at the door.

Notable musical guests have included local, national, and international bands and musicians such as TJunko Fujiyama, My Parents Favorite Music, Triforce Quartet, Taylor Davis, Professor Shyguy, Ghost in Blue, Super Guitar Bros, Kaminari A Capella, Drop Team Epic, Kazha, Kohei Hattori, Triforce Quartet, Symphonic Anime Orchestra, Sana, Double Experience, David Liebe Hart, Chii Sakurabi, Jennifer Cihi. Actors and Media Guests who have attended and hosted audience panels have included Phil Lamarr, Sgt Slaughter, Monica Rial, Chris Sabat, Mela Lee, Tiffany Grant, Caitlin Martin, Christina Marie Cabanos, Vic Mignogna, Jessica Dicicco, Jad Saxton, Cherami Leigh, Chuck Huber, J Michael Tatum, Bryce Papenbrook, Eric Vale, Karen Strassman, Martin Billany, Marianne Miller, Spike Spencer, David Vincent, Tyson Rinehart, Lisle Wilkerson, Richard Epcar, Ellyn Stern, Josh Martin, Chris Rager, Quinton Flynn, Dante Basco, Kristen McGuire, Xanthe Huynh, Michele Knotz, James Carter Cathcart, Todd Haberkorn, Bri Knickerbocker, Ryan Bartley, Steve Prince, Alejandro Saab, Steve Blum, Brian Donovan, Christopher Wehkamp, Billy West, Hayden Daviau, Giancarlo Volpe, Faye Mat, Nao Yazawa, David Gerstein, Samurai Dan, Chalk Twins, Looney Ballooney, Charles Dunbar, Cosplay Inc, Ronald Seaman, Manly Battleships, Carolina Manga Library, Marie Pouler, Laugh Out Loud and On the Spot Improv among others.  https://ichibancon.com/information/about-us/ 

Admission information is as followed as noted from their admission page https://ichibancon.com/admission/

Advance purchase admission

Advance purchase admission will now be offered at tiered pricing. Buying your passes earlier will save you the most! We will be selling passes online up until January 8th at midnight EST. Once that deadline has passed, passes will also be available at the door. We accept cash, credit, and debit cards.

Purchase your pass(es) now! 

Tier 1: This rate expires on Nov 15th at midnight EST

4day: $52
    Thursday: $23
    Friday: $32
    Saturday: $39
    Sunday: $20

Tier 2: Nov 16th- Dec 15th at midnight EST:

4day: $65
    Thursday: $29
    Friday: $39
    Saturday: $45
    Sunday: $20

Tier 3: Dec 16th -Jan 8th at midnight Est as well as at the door of the convention:

4day: $75
    Thursday: $35
    Friday: $45
    Saturday: $50
    Sunday: $25

Children 10 and under are free with purchase of a pass.

Please note: 4-day pass will be available for sale at the door Thursday-Saturday.

Admission hours:

Thursday: 1:30pm – midnight
    Friday: 9am – midnight
    Saturday: 9am – midnight
    Sunday: 9am – 4pm

I know I will be there with My Ainz Cosplay. I hope to see you all there!. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
    On 11/29/2021 at 2:56 PM, naota said:

I know I will be there with My Ainz Cosplay. I hope to see you all there!. 

Looking Forward to those Photos

Important Information

Privacy Policy