naota

Queen City Anime Convention 2018

Posted (edited)

websitebanne2018.png

Queen City Anime Convention will be a four day event in Charlotte, NC from August 23rd to August 26th, 2018. Queen City Anime Convention will feature a cosplay contest, an anime marketplace, fan programming, a video game room with tournaments, and more!

It is being held at

Hilton Charlotte University Place 
8629 J M Keynes Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262

CONVENTION HOURS:

Thursday: 6:30PM-Midnight

Friday: 10AM-Midnight

Saturday: 10AM-2AM

Sunday: 10AM-5:30PM

Click Here to View Full Events Schedule

I have already purchased my 4 day VIP ticket. The tickets are pretty reasonable for a local convention . From what I can tell this is the 2nd year for this convention. It is held at a hotel convention center. I believe it should be quite interesting. This is something I am looking forward to.  For more information you can check out https://queencityanimecon.com/info/ 

Edited by naota
Updated Post with Convention Hours and Schedule

I would if I wasn't living in another state. However, I do look forward to seeing your review and photos.:hvanime_rotfl:

I would if I wasn't living in another state. However, I do look forward to seeing your review and photos.:hvanime_rotfl:
I plan on taking lots of photos. I'll post them. Plus I am going to see if I can get more registered users to join while I am there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I see you have the photo gallery back online. I am looking forward to seeing the photos.